Posted Tuesday, September 24th 2013 @ 7am
Here are some things that no one tells you about your 20s:
- You’ll be lonely.
- You’ll be poor.
- You’ll be confused.
- You’ll have your heart broken.
- Your friends will change.
- Your career path will change.
- You’ll never know if you’re exclusive, hooking up, or full-blown dating.
- You’ll realize money may actually buy happiness.
- You’re going to be in debt.
- Your metabolism will slow down. Quickly.
- You have to put in effort. You can’t just get by.