I LOVE sports!!!!
Fav Teams: Braves, Falcons, Hawks, Georgia Tech
Fav Artists: Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, The Band Perry, Kip Moore,
Fav TV Shows: Heart Of
Fav Color: Purple
Fav Season: Summer
The one person I would love to meet: Jennifer Aniston
The clothes in my closet have to be in color coordinated.
Alberta-based airline WestJet surprised more than 250 passengers with Christmas gifts as part of a video promotion. The video shows families telling a virtual Santa their Christmas wishes. The video shows WestJet volunteers purchasing the gift and wrapping the gifts. The gifts were given to the passengers at the baggage claim to their surprise. The airline said free holiday flights would be given to a family in need if the video received 200,000 views, a goal reached Monday (December 9th) evening. (UPI)
Think about it ... Christmas is not only warm, fuzzy and nurturing – but it involves lots of planning and organization – which means a woman has to be in charge of it! Here are some other reasons why Santa can't possibly be a man:
•Men can't pack a bag.
•Men would rather be dead than caught wearing red velvet.
•Men don't answer their mail.
•Men would refuse to allow their belly to be described as a "bowlful of jelly."
•Men aren't interested in stockings unless somebody's wearing them.
•Having to do the "Ho Ho Ho" thing would seriously inhibit their ability to pick up women.
•Being responsible for Christmas would require a commitment.
Everybody is different and everybody has their own unique style – even with their Christmas trees.
Here are some things your Christmas tree says about you:
- White lights − You ask houseguests to remove their shoes.
- Multi-colored lights − You're an extrovert.
- Blinking Lights − You have attention deficit disorder.
- Homemade ornaments – You have lots of children.
- Strung Popcorn − You have too much time on your hands.
- Red balls only − You wish you lived in a department store.
- Cutoff top − You didn't measure the tree.
- Vague evergreen smell − You bought a healthy tree.
- Strong evergreen smell − You sprayed your tree with Pine-Sol.
- Just plain smelly − There's a dead bird in your tree.
(Source: Reader's Digest)