I LOVE sports!!!!
Fav Teams: Braves, Falcons, Hawks, Georgia Tech
Fav Artists: Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, The Band Perry, Kip Moore,
Fav TV Shows: Heart Of
Fav Color: Purple
Fav Season: Summer
The one person I would love to meet: Jennifer Aniston
The clothes in my closet have to be in color coordinated.
Check out the new stuff at Turner Field for Braves fans this year
- New scoreboard clocks at the stadium that will show images and videos during the games.
- The location of the Braves' retired numbers has moved - from the area in front of Sky Field to the first and third base sides below the club level.
- The Braves Museum and Hall of Fame have been given a digital upgrade, with 50 tablet computers providing an interactive guided tour of Turner Field. This marks the first tour of its kind in all of Major League Baseball.
- Wifi capability at Turner Field has been increased
- A new At The Ballpark app for iOS and Android users allows fans to upgrade their tickets, buy game-used merchandise, view a seating chart with information about the nearest concessions and restrooms
New food offerings :
- includes Yickety Yogurt & More in section 206 and 316 with self-serve frozen yogurt and slushies;
- Dantanna's in section 216 is offering crab cake sandwiches and sesame steak skewers.
- The Chop House has just finished an off-season renovation and features new lighting and fixtures along with a bobblehead wall, featuring 250 bobbleheads. They're adding smoked pulled pork nachos and a smoked cheddar sausage grinder to the menu.
- H&F Burger has the legendary Holeman & Finch Public House handcrafted burger - The burger features Chef Linton Hopkins' double patty cheeseburger topped with house-made ketchup, mustard and pickles, and served on a locally-sourced bun produced by its sister company H&F Bread Co. To guarantee getting one of these burgers, the Braves are offering 24 exclusive tickets to every game, which includes an outfield seat in section 148L, 149R or 151L near the H&F Burger stand and a fast-pass to access the front of the line - for $32. You can order those tickets online beginning Wednesday at http://Braves.com/hfburger.
- The Braves also are going to be one of six major league ballparks to serve wines in disposable, ready-to-serve wine glasses. The wines, from Mendocino County's Fetzer and industry newcomer Zipz will include their Crimson Red Blend and Quartz White Blend. The wines will run between $9 and $11 at the ballpark, and will roll out to retail stores this summer.