I LOVE sports!!!!
Fav Teams: Braves, Falcons, Hawks, Georgia Tech
Fav Artists: Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, The Band Perry, Kip Moore,
Fav TV Shows: Heart Of
Fav Color: Purple
Fav Season: Summer
The one person I would love to meet: Jennifer Aniston
The clothes in my closet have to be in color coordinated.
Researchers have discovered that everything about you, from the color of your hair to your fashion style, can reveal your personality – without you ever speaking a word. Turns out first impressions really do pack quite a punch!
Find out what you are telling the world about yourself without uttering a word:
- Your Clothes Broadcast Your Mood: Research has shown that baggy clothes and denim are the preferred styles for people who are feeling the blues; whereas, more glammed up styles give off a happier vibe.
- Your Eye Color Reveals Your Trustworthiness: A recent study proved that brown eyed people are perceived as more trustworthy than blue eyed people, regardless of gender!
- Your Walk Reveals Your Sexual Satisfaction: According to Belgian research, women who walk with an energetic, effortless strut experience much more sexual pleasure.
- Your Shoes Highlight Your Personality: A study in the Journal of Research in Personality observed that people can deduce about 90 percent of your personality just by looking at your heels. Practical shoes belonged to agreeable people, ankle boots were worn by more aggressive types, and uncomfortable looking shoes were worn by calm personalities.
- Redheads Have More Sex: A German study revealed that ginger locks are attention catching and conjure an image of a healthy blush, which will signal to men that you are fertile!
- If You Favor Red Lipstick You Will Make More Money: French scientists studied waitresses and determined that servers with red lipstick were tipped much more by male customers than their pink or nude lipped counterparts!