I LOVE sports!!!!
Fav Teams: Braves, Falcons, Hawks, Georgia Tech
Fav Artists: Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, The Band Perry, Kip Moore,
Fav TV Shows: Heart Of
Fav Color: Purple
Fav Season: Summer
The one person I would love to meet: Jennifer Aniston
The clothes in my closet have to be in color coordinated.
1) Self-tanner. What's better than waking up with a tan? (Note: You might want to apply the tanner at least an hour before bedtime, as not to also wake up with an orange-brown-stained pillow.)
2) Sleep with your hair down. Nothing causes creases and kinks in hair like a hair tie.
3) Satin pillowcases. Nothing keeps hair smooth and silky like satin. And bonus, it also is supposedly better for keeping facial wrinkles at bay (if you don't sleep on your back).
4) Vaseline + socks = softest feet ever. If you load your hooves up with Vaseline or a super thick cream and put on socks before bed, your feet will be softer and smoother than any pedicure could ever do.
5) Sleep in a moisture mask or just, you know, load on the moisturizer. Clinique and Origins are just two of the companies that have "overnight moisture masks," which are, well, pretty self-explanatory. Your skin absorbs moisture best when you're asleep and it's regenerating, so you'll wake up with a plump, dewy (non-greasy) complexion. If sleeping in a mask seems like a little much, try the one-two punch of a serum plus a lotion.
6) Whiten your teeth. Long gone are the days of killing time with a weird tray in your mouth. Now you can whiten while you sleep. Try Crest Night Effects to wake up with pearly whites.