I LOVE sports!!!!
Fav Teams: Braves, Falcons, Hawks, Georgia Tech
Fav Artists: Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, The Band Perry, Kip Moore,
Fav TV Shows: Heart Of
Fav Color: Purple
Fav Season: Summer
The one person I would love to meet: Jennifer Aniston
The clothes in my closet have to be in color coordinated.
It's important to make a good first impression, especially on a first date. Avoid these 5 mistakes that can turn a man off, and prevent you from getting a second date with your dream guy:
- Talking too much: Nervousness can cause people to talk nonstop. Remember to take a breath and make sure you are letting him talk and asking him questions about himself.
- Not saying enough: being quiet is as much as a turnoff as talking too much! Don't make the date uncomfortable, and let him get to know you ... that's why he asked you out in the first place!
- Expecting him to pay: Chances are he is going to foot the bill, but an offer to go dutch will make him feel good about your intentions.
- Bragging and namedropping: This wouldn't impress you and it definitely won't impress him!
- Coming on too strong: Even if there is strong sexual chemistry between the two of you, take it slow. Jumping into bed too quickly might not be the way to his heart. You're worth waiting for!