I LOVE sports!!!!
Fav Teams: Braves, Falcons, Hawks, Georgia Tech
Fav Artists: Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, The Band Perry, Kip Moore,
Fav TV Shows: Heart Of
Fav Color: Purple
Fav Season: Summer
The one person I would love to meet: Jennifer Aniston
The clothes in my closet have to be in color coordinated.
Surprising Places to Find the Man of Your Dreams
- Home Depot - Perfect place to find a cute Mr. Fix-It.
- Comic-Con - If you are a Trekkie, no one will understand you as well as these guys could.
- Flea market - Unearth a cool, kitchy dude among the vintage goods.
- Bike shop - Great way to scope out an athletic love who likes to explore.
- Pet store - Owning a pet shows he's responsible and caring.
- Museum - What's not to love about a cultured man?
- Computer repair shop - It's even better if you are both Macs or PCs.
- Organic market - Something sexy about a guy who cares about what goes into his body.
- Driving range - If you love golf, why not seek a fellow player.
- The bookstore - You can gauge whether you have anything in common by his book selection.
- Karaoke - A nice, smooth singing voice is an incredible turn-on.
- Trivia night at a bar - Your teammate could potentially be the man of your dreams.
- Running club - If you are a runner, do you really want to be with a couch potato? Find someone who'll break a sweat with you.
- Learning Annex class - It's a good way to find people with common interests.
- Book signings - You both love the same author.
- Hookah bars - There isn't a more laid-back and relaxing atmosphere to meet someone new.
- Pool bar - Challenge a cute guy to a game.
- Wine tasting at a local shop - The ultimate sip and see. Check out offerings other than the wine.
- Subway - Yes. The subway. No joke. Believe it or not, there are more sane people than crazy ones on your morning commute. Chances are he's on his way to work.
- The dog park - You are both dog people -- that's half the battle.