I LOVE sports!!!!
Fav Teams: Braves, Falcons, Hawks, Georgia Tech
Fav Artists: Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, The Band Perry, Kip Moore,
Fav TV Shows: Heart Of
Fav Color: Purple
Fav Season: Summer
The one person I would love to meet: Jennifer Aniston
The clothes in my closet have to be in color coordinated.
Here are some easy tips for boosting your metabolism and fat burning throughout the day ...
- Drink coffee or tea as soon as you wake up: Studies have shown that women who consume caffeine before working out stay at it longer and enjoy it more.
- Head to the gym before you eat breakfast: Research out of Britain
- Do weights then cardio within 20 minutes for optimum fat burning: A study found this to be the formula for the most fat-burning.
- Have a protein heavy breakfast after working out: Aim for 35 grams. Try Greek yogurt (18 g per serving); two turkey sausage links with toast (13 g); and 14 walnut halves (4 g).
- Take a lunchtime stroll: No need to break a sweat, but a leisurely stroll will not only get you out of the office and into fresh air, but you will burn about 100 calories doing it!
- Have bread with dinner: In an Israeli study, dieters assigned to eat carbs only at dinner lost more weight than those who ate them throughout the day.
- Go to bed: Get a good night's sleep or you will be sabotaging your weight loss efforts.