I LOVE sports!!!!
Fav Teams: Braves, Falcons, Hawks, Georgia Tech
Fav Artists: Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, The Band Perry, Kip Moore,
Fav TV Shows: Heart Of
Fav Color: Purple
Fav Season: Summer
The one person I would love to meet: Jennifer Aniston
The clothes in my closet have to be in color coordinated.
A string of e-mails from a seriously demanding bride, who calls herself "The Queen Bee," has gone viral. She has got some crazy rules for her bridesmaids and it will be a true miracle if all friendships remain intact after the wedding day. Here's what she writes:
Welcome to my bridal party. I thought today would be a great day to start this chain, as it is officially six months until my wedding day.
I just wanted to go over some ground rules.
1. Weigh-ins will begin in 3 weeks. I, for one, would really like some time after Thanksgiving to make my body forget about what it consumed, so I thought I would give you guys some cushion room.
2. No-one can be skinner than the bride. That means Kelly and Lizzie will be on a protein weight gainer diet exclusively until May. I will have the nutritionist call you to discuss diet plans.
3. Bed times leading up to the wedding will be strictly enforced. I absolutely cannot have you all have saggy, baggy eyes. I am sure you all understand.
4. Swimwear attire: I would like everyone to wear matching bikinis that have rhinestones on the tushie spelling out "maids," which brings me to my next point.
5. All bikinis leading up to the wedding must be strapless bandeaus. I cannot have terrible tan lines in strapless dresses.
6. Sunscreen: We need to make sure you ladies look lovely and radiant and not red and reptile like. Pack accordingly.
7. Speeches: We all know what happened at Taylor's wedding. So if you plan to make a toast, please submit it for approval and revision, no later than 4 weeks prior to the wedding.
8. Hair cuts: If you plan on chopping off your locks, please submit your proposed new look prior to any actions (this applies to coloring as well).
9. Attendance: is strongly requested at all events but I will make some exceptions on a case by case basis.
10. Ink: Consider this a moratorium on future tattoos until June 5th. Those of you with visible artwork will be privately contacted with (temporary) removal instructions.
Thank you for your time and consideration. Should everyone abide by these minor requests, I am sure we will all have a memorable weekend.
She ends the e-mail with "Just kidding" – but adds, "well, sorta." Which we all know means she wasn't really kidding.