I LOVE sports!!!!
Fav Teams: Braves, Falcons, Hawks, Georgia Tech
Fav Artists: Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, The Band Perry, Kip Moore,
Fav TV Shows: Heart Of
Fav Color: Purple
Fav Season: Summer
The one person I would love to meet: Jennifer Aniston
The clothes in my closet have to be in color coordinated.
Few things scream summer quite like watermelon. Cool, refreshing and – not to mention – light on calories, it’s the perfect guilt-free summertime treat. But how would something so fresh and so watery translate into solid cookie-form?
Fairly well, apparently. Following in the footsteps of Oreo’s other wildly popular limited time flavors like Candy Corn, Gingerbread and Birthday Cake, the new Watermelon flavor features a vanilla-flavored cookie and a faint, not-overbearing, Bubblicious/Jolly Rancher-esque cream filling.
Junkfoodguy.com reports the treats are now available for $3 from Target.
To avoid ruining your chances with a guy, here are four things to avoid saying to a man:
1. Do you think I'm fat? Men despise this question. First of all, there is no clear way for him to answer correctly. Men are attracted to confident women, and questions like these make you look needy and insecure.
2. What was your ex like? Before you ask this question, consider what your motives are. Are you trying to get insight into what kind of women he's attracted to? Are you just nosey and curious? Are you jealous that he's been in love before? Now that you've answered the why, consider this — does it really matter? If he's not with her but he is with you, what more do you need to know?
3. Will you call me when you get there ... and text me when you're leaving ... and call me before you go to sleep? Guys love to call and text their girlfriends, but only when they want to. Not because they feel like they have to.
4. Where do you see us in ten years? Most men don't have 20 year plans for their relationships. They live in the moment, and they enjoy every second they get to spend with the woman they care about. That's not to say that they don't want long-term things or have goals, but if a guy is committed to you now, he isn't thinking about ten years down the road. Most likely, he's happy with how things are going and just wants it to continue.
Sometimes women who are insecure will ask questions like this in an attempt to get a guy to say that marriage, kids, buying a home are in their future. If you feel insecure in your relationship, it's definitely fair to bring it up, but don't try to trap your man into the next ten years when you've only been dating for six months.
Freckles’ Baseball Babe of the Week!
29 (November 17, 1983)
- Nick is of Greek and German descent
- Nick was born on Long Island, New York, but he later moved to Woodstock, Georgia with his family
- In August 2003, he played in the European National Championships, winning a silver medal with Team Greece. He also played for the Greek Olympic baseball team in the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens, Greece
- Nick attended Woodstock High School
- The Right Side Foundation was started by Nick and his wife Christina on May 28, 2009. The foundation was created to help distressed children, whether they are disadvantaged, sick, lonely, or grieving throughout Maryland
Previous 2013 Baseball Babes
Click on the picture to check them out
If you would like to suggest a
"Baseball Babe of the Week" email me at
or tweet me