I LOVE sports!!!!
Fav Teams: Braves, Falcons, Hawks, Georgia Tech
Fav Artists: Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, The Band Perry, Kip Moore,
Fav TV Shows: Heart Of
Fav Color: Purple
Fav Season: Summer
The one person I would love to meet: Jennifer Aniston
The clothes in my closet have to be in color coordinated.
(Photo: Getty Images)
(Photo: Getty Images)
37 (February 27, 1976)
- Tony attended the University
- In early 2007, Tony suffered a bout of facial paralysis known as Bell's Palsy
- Tony only eats organic fruits and vegetables, free-range chicken, grass fed beef (no more than 18 ounces a month), and fish
- You can follow Tony on twitter @Tonygonzalez88
Previous 2013-2014 Hunks...
Click on their picture to check them out
If you want to recommend a hunk email me at Freckles@949thebull.com
Or you send me a tweet @Freckles949
Did you know there’s more to the household staple WD-40 than just fixing that squeaky hinge? Extraordinary Uses for Ordinary Things has compiled a list of 10 things this product will do that may surprise you:
1. Protect bird feeders – Spray a generous amount on top of a bird feeder to keep squirrels away
2. Separate stuck glassware – Ever get two drinking glasses stuck together? Yup, that will do it!
3. Remove a stuck ring – A little bit of WD-40 will help get a stuck ring off, but wash your hands afterward.
4. Kill roaches – Spraying a little directly on one will kill it instantly.
5. Get chewing gum out of hair– Spray it on and comb it out, but do it in a well-ventilated area and don’t get it in your eyes!
6. Remove scuff marks – Black shoe marks on your hard floor will come right out with a little scubbing.
7. Wipe away tea stains – Using a damp cloth and a little WD-40, drink stains come out of tabletops with ease.
8. Clean toilet bowls – Spray it on stains and use a toilet brush to scrub them away.
9. Winter-proof shoes – Spray your shoes and boots with a coat of WD-40 and it will help repel water.
10. Clean a license plate – Get a rusty license plate shining again! Wipe it down with WD-40on a rag for best results.
If you live in a small apartment, there’s a good chance you don’t have access to a bunch of pots and pans or kitchen gadgets.
The same is true of soldiers in Afghanistan, who figured out how to cook actual food using only the coffee makers in their rooms.
Here’s a rundown of some foods you can actually cook using nothing more than your coffee maker:
- Chocolate Fondue – Heat up some cream in your coffee pot and then add some pieces of a chocolate bar in there.
- Lemon Pepper Chicken and Mashed Potatoes – Put chicken in the coffee pot, adding enough water to cover a quarter of it. Add lemon pepper seasoning and heat that stuff up. When the chicken is done, you can add milk, butter, and potato flakes to create mashed potatoes.
- Steamed Vegetables – Throw veggies like carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower into the filter basket and run water through the coffee maker a few times until the vegetables are tender.