I LOVE sports!!!!
Fav Teams: Braves, Falcons, Hawks, Georgia Tech
Fav Artists: Taylor Swift, Luke Bryan, The Band Perry, Kip Moore,
Fav TV Shows: Heart Of
Fav Color: Purple
Fav Season: Summer
The one person I would love to meet: Jennifer Aniston
The clothes in my closet have to be in color coordinated.
Everybody is different and everybody has their own unique style – even with their Christmas trees.
Here are some things your Christmas tree says about you:
- White lights − You ask houseguests to remove their shoes.
- Multi-colored lights − You're an extrovert.
- Blinking Lights − You have attention deficit disorder.
- Homemade ornaments – You have lots of children.
- Strung Popcorn − You have too much time on your hands.
- Red balls only − You wish you lived in a department store.
- Cutoff top − You didn't measure the tree.
- Vague evergreen smell − You bought a healthy tree.
- Strong evergreen smell − You sprayed your tree with Pine-Sol.
- Just plain smelly − There's a dead bird in your tree.
(Source: Reader's Digest)
(Photo: Getty Images)
(Photo: Getty Images)
37 (February 27, 1976)
- Tony attended the University
- In early 2007, Tony suffered a bout of facial paralysis known as Bell's Palsy
- Tony only eats organic fruits and vegetables, free-range chicken, grass fed beef (no more than 18 ounces a month), and fish
- You can follow Tony on twitter @Tonygonzalez88
Previous 2013-2014 Hunks...
Click on their picture to check them out
If you want to recommend a hunk email me at Freckles@949thebull.com
Or you send me a tweet @Freckles949
Did you know there’s more to the household staple WD-40 than just fixing that squeaky hinge? Extraordinary Uses for Ordinary Things has compiled a list of 10 things this product will do that may surprise you:
1. Protect bird feeders – Spray a generous amount on top of a bird feeder to keep squirrels away
2. Separate stuck glassware – Ever get two drinking glasses stuck together? Yup, that will do it!
3. Remove a stuck ring – A little bit of WD-40 will help get a stuck ring off, but wash your hands afterward.
4. Kill roaches – Spraying a little directly on one will kill it instantly.
5. Get chewing gum out of hair– Spray it on and comb it out, but do it in a well-ventilated area and don’t get it in your eyes!
6. Remove scuff marks – Black shoe marks on your hard floor will come right out with a little scubbing.
7. Wipe away tea stains – Using a damp cloth and a little WD-40, drink stains come out of tabletops with ease.
8. Clean toilet bowls – Spray it on stains and use a toilet brush to scrub them away.
9. Winter-proof shoes – Spray your shoes and boots with a coat of WD-40 and it will help repel water.
10. Clean a license plate – Get a rusty license plate shining again! Wipe it down with WD-40on a rag for best results.